Sunday, December 13, 2009

The End?

My 12th blog post. 11th one longer than a single line. It has been a fun way of doing "journals" although i do not know if i'll be able to keep it up, now that it wont be part of a course to do them. Before this class, I had followed blogs myself, even tried to start one up myself up to several times, but it just never really happened.

It was nice with some real motivation, and some people in a class that would actively follow what I or others in the class wrote about, and came with comments. Although it wasn't a very wide audience, it still let me feel like i was reaching some people through it, which was very cool.


Blogging has definitely been an overall enjoyable experience, and although this final post (for now) is a bit after the deadline, i hope it can still be accepted. Just got back from an Arctic Monkeys concert at the House of Blues, after an intense day of Calculus study. It was great getting my mind off of that.

I definitely think writing these blogs have helped my get over my fear of letting other people see what i write. Though that fear isn't as big as if i was talking about something to others, it was still a great thing to overcome, and i think that if i can find interesting things to write about, i might just keep up with my blog writing - at least, once in a while.

1 comment:

  1. You went to the Arctic Monkeys concert?!?!? I wish i could have gone. I like this post. i think its funny how you mentioned how you hope the post was accepted a bit after the deadline. And i agree with you it was really cool reaching people

    ReplyDelete